VPN is a service that allows you to connect to the internet privately. You can use a VPN from any computer or mobile device. There are several VPNs out there including free and paid options.
Why use a VPN?
- VPN will mask your IP. Every device connected to the internet has an IP address. VPN will mask it.
- VPN will encrypt your data, making it more secure.
- It also lets you tell the internet that you are in a different location, just about anywhere in the world.
- This will help you pass the geolocation locks that a lot of countries and streaming services have.
- Most VPNs will not keep track of your activities online including your search activity.
Super Fast servers (5,500+ No data logging in 60 countries)
24/7 customer support (live chat, emails)
Up to 6 simultaneous connections
Unlock Netflix and your favorite entertainment websites
Cybersec suite which acts as an adblocker
A 30-day money-back guarantee Works even in China
Double data encryption for increased anonymity
Protects data while traveling/in public
Thank you for watching this video! Please share and subscribe for more, easy to follow social media and tech videos.
Disclosure: Keep in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.